SKU: IDS SQ-GPIO3
SQ-GPIO3 compact PoE IDS GPIO interface providing, 3 additional GPIO channelscontact us
The IDS SQ-GPIO3 provides versatile GPIO expansion over your IDS network. Configure it using IDS Core for additional connectivity, control and monitoring of networked GPIO devices.
The compact device is housed in a rugged aluminium enclosure, making it ideal for applications with little space. It connects to your network via Ethernet and, with its combination of PoE and tiny size, can be installed quickly and discreetly.
Setup and management of the unit is straightforward, using the Windows® based configuration software supplied. It supports DHCP for automatic acquisition of IP address, but can be configured manually for a static IP if required.
Firmware updates will be available via our website.
Use the SQ-GPIO3 for easy expansion of I/O over your IDS network, using industry standard interfaces. Combine it with an IDS Touchscreen for additional remote connectivity, control and monitoring. Any number of units can be installed on your system.
For greater GPIO expansion (up to 32 I/O) of your IDS network use the IDS SQuid.
▪︎ Windows® configuration utility
▪︎ Stand-alone USB setup
▪ Assignable network configuation
▪ PoE simplifies installation
▪ 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet
▪ Very low power consumption
▪ Compact, rugged construction
▪ CE marked for sale in EU
▪ 2-year warranty
▪ GPIO connectivity, conrol and monitoring anywhere over your IDS network
▪ Three opto-isolated inputs
▪ Three relay closures
▪ 5V DC out
▪ Construction: 1.8mm Aluminium
▪ Dimensions: L 123 x W 58 x H 30 mm
▪ Weight: 185g
▪ Connectors: Mini-USB, RJ45, D15
▪ Power supply: PoE 48V
▪ Power consumption: 2 to 3W
▪ Operating temperature: 0˚C to +50˚C
▪ Approvals: CE